Re: fratello

Well, I care if they are boring.  I actually watch every game the celtics
play.  And the games against the Cavs were painfull.  They let the air out
of the ball.  And the cavs' anouncers were commenting upon how the Celtics
has managed to coax the Cavs out of there shell !

Could someone tell me the Cavs record was before Fratello?  The Cavs are
going to squeek into the last playoff spot this year, hardly impressive.  I
also think that Terell Brandon's comming of age, has as much to do with
their improved record as Fratello.

All this said, I'm not trying to bash Fratello and what he has
accomplished.  I just don't think that his slow ball technique is suited
towards the Celtics and what they want to accomplish.

Adam Litchy