Duncan

	Well Tim Duncan played his last college game on Sunday. He had 18
pts., 20 REBOUNDS, and 6 turnovers. However, I think the most important
aspect of his game is CONSISTENCY. He alays has consistent numbers, with
the potntial for big games now and again. Plus his attitude is great. I
see him as a person that will, like Larry Bird, want to stay with the team
he is drafted by forever, regardless of salary. He is not your average
money-hungry college star. He would be a great future addition for the
Celtic's.
	With the Dallas pick, I say we use it to trade. I think this
Dallas pick mught be good enough to help rid ourselves of either Brown or
Radja. Especially to a team without a great pic in this year's draft like
DALLAS!!! Or how about New Jersey. I would certainly look to trade the
Dallas pick and Dino Radja to New Jersey for Sam Cassell or Kerry Kittles.

Our Line Up for Next Year with this:

1. Sam Cassell       Backup: David Wesley
2. Greg Minor        Backup: Dana Barros
3. Eric Williams     Backup: Rick Fox
4. Antoine Walker    Backup: Stacy King
5. Tim Duncan        Backup: Frank Brickowski

This looks like quite an improvement from this year's lineup.

Or our lineup could look like this:

1. David Wesley      Backup: Dana Barros
2. Kerry Kittles     Backup: Greg Minor
3. Eric Williams:    Backup: Rick Fox
4. Antoine Walker    Backup: Stacy King
5. Tim Duncan        Backup: Frank Brickowski

I think either way the most attractive aspect about our lineups are that
all of those players are very young with the exception of Frank
Brickowski, plus Kerry Kittles is in my mind a very worthy candidate for
Rookie-of-the-Year.

						Jerry
						jlawson@mail.sdsu.edu