The Future!!

        I don't know about everyone else, but I am very excited about the
future!!  Any way we look at it, we will pick up some very good players in
the draft and hopefully some free agents.  I also really hope that we get
R. Pitino.  I think that he could lead us back to the glory days.  If we
get the #1 pick, does everyone want to trade the Dallas pick or use it?
        No matter who we draft, I hope we draft good players, but also good
people who will commit their career to one team.  I realize that this is
out of the hands of some people, but if possible I would like to see a
couple franchise players who stay in Boston for their careers.

                                                Erik

            IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE WE RAISE THE NEXT BANNER