(fwd) Re: Mercer

JOzersky@aol.com wrote:

>I agree with Gene.  If we miss out on Duncan, take Mercer, and we can get
>either Battie or Foyle with the latter pick.  No?

Yes, no, maybe so.  These rankings and players stock will change significantly
between now and june, partly due to players performances in the tournament,
and partly due to their performances in the summer camps.  At this time last
year, we would have been able to stay at #9 and Get Walker, but then he went
to that camp in Chicago in the summer and he had an outstanding performance,
and measured an inch or 2 taller than he was listed in the kentucky yearbook,
so we had to move up to #6 to secure him.

Jeff