Jamie Watson

<HTML><BODY>
I look forward to Bill's summary.&nbsp; Earlier this year I pointed out
several times that we should pick up Jamie Watson in a trade.&nbsp; He
was waived by Utah and picked up by Dallas on a 10 day contract.&nbsp;
I don't know how he looked on the floor, but for his first game with Dallas,
I saw he had a blocked shot, 2 steals, 1 assist, 6 rebounds and 6 points
on 3-5 shooting.&nbsp; I say that we let a sleeper go.&nbsp; We could have
gotten him for next to nothing and if he stays healthy, he could be a force.&nbsp;
He is about 6'10&quot; and plays the 1,2, and 3 spots.
<BR>
<BR>Oh well, I guess the question is, why doesn't Red and ML subscribe to the
list and listen to us?&nbsp; :-)
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>--&nbsp;