Re: Rick P.

David,

Pitino seems to have the Rah Rah motivational power that works in college.
Wether he can adapt it to the Pro game, again, is yet to be seen.  I think
he can.  What he does have going for him is years of succesfull expierence
at implementing a full court pressing, fast breaking team.  This is
something the Celtics say they are trying to do.  The Celtics are trying to
implement the Sonics' defense.  Well the Sonics are implementing a toned
down version of Pitino's defense.

By, the way whats a 'backchannel interface?'

Adam Litchy