Mercer

The more I see Mercer, the more I see the next Grant Hill.  This guy is
enormously gifted, can play the two or three, has great speed and
quickness, has hops, seems to play good defense.  There are not many
of these guys around.  He looks as good as Stackhouse and Ray Allen
and maybe better.  So, if we miss Duncan, I'm beginning to think we
should go for a sureshot type, and I'm not sure that's Van Horn, I know
Foyle isn't a sureshot, and tho' I like Battie and realize we need big guys,
Mercer is the real thing!

Gene