Rick P.

Any hints as to when Rick P. might be offered a coaching position?
Backchannel interfaces have convinced me that he is a strong option.  I
still am sentimental about Dennis Johnson.  It isn't pure
sentimentality, I really think he has the mind of an effective coach.
The arguments about Rick P.'s motivational abilities aren't too
convincing to me.  It seems that players who aren't self-motivated and
team-motivated shouldn't be wearing the GREEN.

dbr