Walker & rebounding

	Someone mentioned that a possible cause for Walker's rebounding
drop is the fact that he is playing more at the perimeter than he did
before.  I too was wondering what happened to Walker's rebounding and
came to the same assessment.  However, if Walker is going to be our
starting SF, he is going to half to develop some type of outside game.
That's why I think Walker would be better suited to the PF.  *IF* we land
Duncan, a C-PF combination of Duncan-Walker would be a very effective
rebounding tandem.  That would leave SF open for Williams (who I'd like
in the 6th man role), Fox, the other first round pick, or a free agent.
Peace, Love, and Celtic Pride forever
- -d
* David M. Darlington                 email:  darlingt@muhlberg.edu  *
* Muhlenberg College                  Campus Box:  1576              *
* Class of '99                        http://www.jungle.net/darlingt *