Re: what will antoines game be like? and duncan question

 Antoine, I think, can go either way. He has incredible talent, but if
          he doesn't work on his game he will never be a great player.
          That is why it is imerative the Celtics get a coach in there
          who can bring out the best in the young talent we're
          bringing in (Pitino).

          As far as Duncan is concerned, he can only make our running
          game better. 1) He is a defensive presence. Teams won't
          shoot 55 percent against a team with Duncan in the middle.
          It is much easier to run off a missed shot than a made shot.
          2) He is a great rebounder and passer. When teams miss
          shots, we need someone to rebound them. With Walker and
          Duncan we have two outstanding rebounders who both possess
          excellent passing skills. Both should be good at starting
          the fast break. 3) He runs well. Duncan runs extremely well
          for a big man and figures to be a factor as the trailer on
          the fast break. 4) When we do have to go to the half-court
          set, he is an offensive threat that will open things up for
          Walker, Williams and others. THERE IS NOTHING NOT TO LIKE
          ABOUT HIS GAME. -- MBerry

Antoine is such a work in progress that we forget that he might well be our
superstar, even if we don't get Duncan.  What  will his game be like?  Will
he stay down low, or look to drive a grant hill?  Will he ever have a
dominant all around game like bird, or will he fall in love with the outside
shot?  If he does get a shot defenders respect, will he live off the drive?
 What happens to his post up game.  No one can say, of course.

another question, although a psychologically disturbing one if we dont get
him.  If we do get Duncan, what will our offense look like?  What success
weve had has been as a running team.  Duncan can run, but he is clearly best
used in the low post.  How would we use him, do you think?