what will antoines game be like? and duncan question

Antoine is such a work in progress that we forget that he might well be our
superstar, even if we don't get Duncan.  What  will his game be like?  Will
he stay down low, or look to drive a grant hill?  Will he ever have a
dominant all around game like bird, or will he fall in love with the outside
shot?  If he does get a shot defenders respect, will he live off the drive?
 What happens to his post up game.  No one can say, of course.

another question, although a psychologically disturbing one if we dont get
him.  If we do get Duncan, what will our offense look like?  What success
weve had has been as a running team.  Duncan can run, but he is clearly best
used in the low post.  How would we use him, do you think?