vancouver having the #1.  Therefore, I think the celtics should trade
Dino and the Dallas (#5) pick to vancover for their pick.  This
probably now guarantees the celts the #2 pick with a good shot at the
#1 pick.

Clear as green beer?

Duncan and Foyle.....  imagine.  I would bet all the thnaksdad farm to
get this duo.  I don't think the celts will see an opportunity like
this in decades.

- -steve

The Boston Celtics will hang banner #17 in the FleetCenter by 2001!
You Can't Keep A Good Leprechaun Down forever...
http://www.tiac.net/users/ChomS/celtics.html

I've broken on through to the other side...