Celtics Magic Number

I thought that I would borrow a page from baseball and come up with a Magic
Number concept for the C's getting the best pick in the draft.  I realize
that anyone can win the pingpong lottery, but here is my concept for the
Celtics getting the pole (i.e. Duncan) position...

The Magic Number is 18!!

Celtics will finish with no more than 18 wins this season.... a quick review
of the remaining schedule will bear this out.

Therefore, any team with more than 18 wins already is out of the Duncan
derby.  Two teams are on the bubble...Denver and NJ with 18 wins, one more
and they are out.
Two other teams remain in our way....San Antonio and Philly with 15 wins
each. Of course we want Dallas to lose every remaining game.  Big week for
"Duncan Points" coming up. Boston must strive to beat Dallas on Thursday and
lose a thriller by one point on a lucky shot to San Antonio on Friday.
 Perhaps Nique the Greek will take that last shot!!!!

On a more serious note, does anyone know when the actual lottery will be
held?  The draft is the last Wednesday in June, but the pingpong shuffle is
actually some time in May,  usually during half time of one of the Sunday
playoff games.  I want to circle this date on my (electronic) calender, and
focus all my positive thoughts on the date.