Re: Re[2]: New Don Leventhal's rankings.

> 	I'm very impressed with Van Horn as well, although I agree he
> won't last beyond the third pick.  Both Duncan and Van Horn on Boston
> would give us some awesome frontcourt!  What about Mercer?  Does anyone
> think he'll last to the Dallas pick (assuming it's around #7)?
> 	I still think, if Boston's after a PG, there's no harm in trying
> Derek Anderson in the 2nd round -- especially if they can re-sign David
> Wesley.  If he comes back 100% from his knee injury, he'd be a steal.  Or

> perhaps we should be careful about turning Boston into a professional
> Kentucky...  :)
> Peace, Love, and Celtic Pride forever
> -David M. Darlingotn

Mercer wont be there unless the Dallas pick is 5, but chances are slim he
last past 4.  I'll pass on Derek Anderson too much of a risk. How many
players do you know who have came back from such an injury ?  All I can
recall is Ron Harper, Dominique Wilkins & Danny Manning going from
superstar potential, to mediocre players.  Billups would be the best bet.