Re: March . . . April . . . May

- ----------
> JOzersky@aol.com stated
>
> I agree with Gene as usual.  Assuming we will get Duncan is a ticket to
the
> booby hatch.  We might need a guard, because I am beginning to think that
> Greg  Minor has Walton-type feet.  BUT:
>
> I think after we take Battie with the first pick, we should consider
Tunji
> Awajobbbi witht the second.  He looks to be a dominant 4,

Awojobi is only 6'7", I am not sure he could be nearly as successful in the
NBA against the like of Shawn Kemp, Malone, etc.  He does have a good worth
ethic though.

Looks like you might have spoke a little to early on Dallas not falling too
far.  They have scored less than 70 points in the last 2 games.