Re: No Subject

- ----------
> From: JOzersky@aol.com
> To: jlawson@mail.sdsu.edu; celtics@igtc.com
> Subject: Re: No Subject
> Date: Friday, March 07, 1997 1:54 PM
>
> you said:
>

>  With the first pick in the NBA draft the Boston Celtics select...
>
> 1. Tim Duncan
> 2. Ron Mercer
> 3. Keith Van Horn
> 4. Antawn Jamison
> 5. Tony Battie
> 6. Chris Billups
> 7. Foyle
> 8. ?????????????
>
> I think Van Horn is a mistake there -- if im taking a forward, its
Jamison,
> but I am taking Battie before either of them.  Foyle has to go higher
too, if
> he is as good as Battie, and he seems to be better.  What gives?
>
> P.S. RIck cannot be lost to Toronto.  We must resign him and david at any
> cost.

I agree on Battie & Jamison

Chris Billups ? Isn't he a cornerback or something ?

If Fox wants $4M he is not worth it, let him go. He is only average & we
could use the cap space and get quicker 3's like Jamison, Van Horn, Jerald
Honeycutt, Reuben Patterson, Charles O'bannon  in the draft.  We also have
Williams whom we will have to make a decision on next year I believe.

Wesley is a toss up we have to evaluate the alternatives i.e. Cassell
If he wants $4M-$5M is he worth it after having 1 solid year ?  Remember
Dee Brown, Dana Barros ?