Re:

- ----------
> From: Jerry allan Lawson <jlawson@mail.sdsu.edu>
> To: celtics@igtc.com
> Date: Friday, March 07, 1997 10:35 AM
>
> Jerry Lawson stated:

> 	The Dallas pick could be used to trade for someone like Kerry
> Kittles. With the trade that New Jersey made, Kittles is playing less and
> less, but still lights it up when he is out there. He would be an
> excellent backup for Minor until he develops completely.
>
> How about this lineup for next year:
>
> 1. David Wesley       Backup: ?
> 2. Greg Minor         Backup: Kerry Kittles
> 3. Antoine Walker     Backup: Rick Fox
> 4. Dino Radja         Backup: Eric Williams
> 5. Tim Duncan         Backup: Steve Hamer

Jerry, I have some problems with this:

1. Kerry Kittles backing up Minor ? I think you have it reversed.  Kittles
would be the starting 2, & I say lets lose Minor, he is always going to be
a mediocre player with limited shooting ability, and we have too many 2
guards just like that.

Eric Williams is not a power forward, Walker is better suited for the
position

  I also say release Hamer & go get a banger to go with Duncan like Scot
Pollard, Brian Skinner, or Michael Doleac ?