Re: No Subject

On Mar 7,  4:54pm, JOzersky@aol.com wrote:
> Subject: Re: No Subject
> you said:
>

>  With the first pick in the NBA draft the Boston Celtics select...
>
> 1. Tim Duncan
> 2. Ron Mercer
> 3. Keith Van Horn
> 4. Antawn Jamison
> 5. Tony Battie
> 6. Chris Billups
> 7. Foyle
> 8. ?????????????
>
> I think Van Horn is a mistake there -- if im taking a forward, its Jamison,
> but I am taking Battie before either of them.  Foyle has to go higher too, if
> he is as good as Battie, and he seems to be better.  What gives?
>
>-- End of excerpt from JOzersky@aol.com

I'm much more impressed with Van Horn than Jamison.  Jamison Kinda reminds me
of C. Williamson.  I probably get frame for that statement, but Jamison cant'
seem to do anything away from the basket!  I think that he'll have a hard time
dealing with bigger and stonger players in NBA.

I really don't see how people can say Van Horn is slow...  IMHO, he quiet
fast for a man 6'9" and athletic.

ManChul Park