Re: Coaches

Gene Kirkpatrick wrote:

> First,  I would like to compliment the list on the level of its discussion.  It
> seems to be much more "adult" than last year.
>
> Second, while I like Pitino, his price tag makes him unlikely.  I think we
> should consider either an experienced coach like Gene Keady of Purdue
> or a young coach like Tim Price of ISU or the guy at S. Carolina.  I have no
> idea if any of these care for a pro job, but they are excellent coaches;
> Pitino isn't the only one out there.<snip>
NO, NO, NO a thousand times NO.  You may not have Eddie Fogler.  He is
not mature enough to deal with the Pros anyway.  DJ is the man.  If we
want to go outside.  Get Pitino.  Leave Fogler alone.  We already have
the people in Chapel Hill trying to line him up.  :-)
- --

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net