Coaches

First,  I would like to compliment the list on the level of its discussion.  It
seems to be much more "adult" than last year.

Second, while I like Pitino, his price tag makes him unlikely.  I think we
should consider either an experienced coach like Gene Keady of Purdue
or a young coach like Tim Price of ISU or the guy at S. Carolina.  I have no
idea if any of these care for a pro job, but they are excellent coaches;
Pitino isn't the only one out there.

Gene     Big 12 first team:  LaFrenz, Battie, R. Freeman, Willoughby, and
Billups.  All should go in the top 20, I think.