big ten/hakeem

For all those of you who claim you are basketball fans you should know
that most teams lie about players heights.  When I asked about Hakeem"s
height I didn't want people to go to team web sites or press guides
because those aren't accurate and that is a fact.  I want those who have
heard that he really is 6'10 or not, I don't care what the teams say.

Whoever said Mourning isn't a center is completely wrong, IMO.  He is the
most physical low post player in the game! He needs to be under the basket
at all times, and his defense speaks for itself.

Final point is it irks me that some college conferences don't have post
season tournaments(big ten).  Minnesota is now guaranteed #1 in the NCAA
and they are rewarded for not playing a postseason tournament while Duke
who is a possible #1 now could lose that spot if they lose in the very
competitive ACC tournament.  Besides the fact that conference tournaments
provide some oif the best games who will see the entire year.  Something
needs to be done because there is no reason why the big ten is special or
better than other conferences.

Christopher R. Gee