Re: Suit against Total News

THnaks I added this to http://www.spectra.net/~chouck/www.html a page where
I keep track of WWW issues and back one at http://www.spectra.net/~chouck/ various
Internet Issues.

On Mon, 3 Mar 1997, R. Bentz Kirby wrote:

> If you are interested in preserving the WWW you should click the link
> below and read John Dvorak's article about a suit brought against "Total
> News" by Time, CNN, Dow-Jones, Times-Mirror, Washington Post and
> Reuters.  I have now removed any links to any sites that I know are
> realted to these entities from my web page.  If you want the web to
> continue, you should take a look.
>
> http://www.pcmag.com/insites/dvorak/jd.htm
>
> Peace,
>
> Bentz
> bocelts@scsn.net
> http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw

Cheers
Craig
|JIMI PICS from UniVibes HQ@ http://www.spectra.net/~craig/univibes/|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|  The NEWBIE NETWORK (Thank you Bill G.) LABLES (Thank You Jon P.) |
|  are on-line at: http://www.spectra.net/~craig/JPriceLabels.html  |
| BOOT DISCOGRAPHY @ http://www.spectra.net/~craig/my_articles.html |
|  CONTRIBUTORS @ http://www.spectra.net/~craig/contributors.html   |
In the Top 40, half the songs are secret messages to the teen world to
drop out, turn on, and groove with the chemicals and light shows at
discotheques. -- Art Linkletter

Fortune of the Moment:
"Why be a man when you can be a success?"
		-- Bertold Brecht