Re: random thought snd questions?

.

> > > 5.  Ok, I've seen Sura play several times now (last night was the
worst) -
> > > other than one pre-season game, I have seen little (besides a
vertical
> > > leap) to get excited over.  Why have there been so many calls to
trade for
> > > him?
> > >
> > Uhhhh....because he is a far better SG than anyone the Celtics have?
Of
> > course, you can say that about practically every other SG in the
league, too.

> Well, I've yet to see Sura play better than Todd Day, Dana Barros, or
Greg
> Minor - based on box scores and the times he's been on TV - Sura has been
> more inconsistent than Day, and less productive.  He is a better ball
> handler than Minor, but has been very out of control.  What makes him a
> far better SG than any of the Celtics guards?
>
> Adam

I have to go with Jim on this one.  Sura has been inconsistent but I would
take him over the Celtics sorry overpaid bunch.  We should move Minor
and/or Barros for a backup point.  How about Brent Barry ?  We move Minor
for Barry, don't resign Day, and pick up Bobby Phills as a free agent.
then select  Duncan, or Battie and maybe a Antwan Jamison or Jerald
Honeycutt with the Dallas pick, and a Kiwane Garris, Miles Simon, or Scot
Pollard with the second rounder.

Barry,  Simon and also Chauncy Billups can play both the 1 & 2 and add some
depth we currently do not have.  They could also provide the big point that
we could play with Barros in the backcourt.

Duncan, Pollard ? Doleac ?
Walker,  Radja
Jamison ? Williams
Phills, Barros, Simon ?