a couple of points

New uniforms would be a disaster for old time fans on two levels -- a break
from the already tenuous heritage which alone sepeartes us from shitty teams,
and a message that the Cs will whore after teenage consumers in an effort to
compete in "today's nba"

I think San Antonio will catch us.  They are very much in the tank, and I
doubt they will win more than a couple of games more this season. Whereas our
greatest losing streak is obviously behind us, and with the team playing
better we will probably win four or five games during the tank drive.
 Doesn't matter -- only a few percentage points anyway.

Im here to say that I think ML is a good coach.  I think he is a good
motivator, and his players respect him, even during a losing season.  As long
as Bird gets the final say in draft decisions, I am satisfied with the
organization.