uniforms

Tim Stewart wrote:
>Subject: RUMOR-New uniforms
>
>NEW RUMOR---
>***Celtics are considering using new uniforms to go along with the stadium.
> In my opinion this would ruin the Celtics as we know it.   After they left
>the Garden they been going down and new uniforms instead of the old would
>only had to their downfall.

I'm caught between three responses to this:

Maybe the new uniforms are disguises?

I thought they already had by the number of suits, etc on the bench relative
to shorts and tanks.

Ruin the Celtics as we know it. *Sigh* How could a uniform change -including
into kelly green full body casts- *ruin* the Cs? Beyond what the current
regime has already? If they ever again put a talented team out there under a
competent coach, they can borrow Grandmama's dresses for all I care. BTW
they also started going down long before they left the garden. 2nd BTW did
the rumor offer any idea of what the new uniforms are supposed to look like?

I know, I know, what you really meant is that it's another evil step away
from the great tradition. I'll just slink off and watch my new hobby -skeet
shooting, where no defense and a preference for long range gunning are
advantages....
- -Kim
Kim Malo
kmalo19@idt.net