Re: uniforms

> The Celts have gone through several uniform designs over the years. No
big
> deal. The only thing that would really signal the total demise of the
Celts
> would be the introduction of dancing girls (or to use the more
conventional
> term; 'cheerleaders').

There isn't anything wrong with changing uniforms! As a matter of fact, I
am all for it (Assuming the new design is good). I think people bring up
the tradition b.s. so they can boast about how good the C's were. Let's
face it, they suck right now. I bet if the C's was winning championships
today, nobody would mind a "face-lift", or rather a uniform change. Please
stop it with the tradition already!