Pacers vs. Celtics

Well, the day is nearly here...I have tickets to the Pacers/Celtics
game at Market Square in Indy and once again I will go and hope they
can pull it off.  Ive been to several Pacer/Celtic matchup over the
years (because I live in Terre Haute, you know where Bird went to
college) and yet they never seem to beat the Pacers.

However, this year I think that the Celtics can do it.  Even though
they do suck, they have played the Pacers extremely well both times,
and if it were not for the Reggie buzzer beater in Indy, they would
be 2-0 vs Indiana.  The only thing that worries me now is that Mark
jackson is back with the Pacers, and they are playing extremely well.

Everyone wish me luck, there are usually only about 10 celtics fans
at these matchup and I'm always getting yelled at, but my Celtic
Pride will never die.