Prospects

What do the Boston area readers think of Boston's University's Tunji
Awojobi as a second round pick or worth a look if not selected ?

I some brief clips on him and he looked very aggressive in the paint and
with a good jump shot . They compared him to a mini-Hakeem at 6'7".  If Fox
were to leave, and we fill the backup point or 2 guard holes through the
free agent market,  would this be a good selection.

I think they mentioned over his career he has put up scoring & rebounding
numbers rivaled only by The admiral, Mourning, and one other player I can't
remember.

I also like what I have seen in Reuben Patterson of Cincinnati & Charles
O'Bannon of UCLA.

Also what does everyone think of Jerald Honeycutt of Tulane as a selection
with the Dallas pick ?  He is listed at 6'9" 245, rated as one of the top
4's, and looked good yesterday against Louisville.