Rick Pitino

Just read the Sports Illustrated article on Rick Pitino from last year's March
1996 issue.  States Stu Jackson, "Working for Pitino required great sacrifice
personally, but I am where I am today because of him."  Rick Pitino I venture
is a great coach who can bring an exciting style of basketball to the Celtics.
 His family is very comfortable in New England from their years at Providence.
 He is extremely motivated to take his teams to the highest levels, and has
proven he can do it in the pros and college.  We should urge the Celtics to
consider bringing this fine coach to our team.

Lance Gee