Re: Free Agency

On Fri, 28 Feb 1997, JLyell wrote:

> What does everyone think of Bobby Phills as a free agent pick up ?  The
> other night he held Jordan to 7-25 shooting.  Does anyone still have the
> list of free agents that will be available ?

I think he'd be a good pick-up as long as we don't have to spend Dee
Brown/Dana Barros kind of money for him.  We'd also have to get rid of at
least one of our guards before signing another guard unless its a backup
point.

Jeff Stanners
98jstann@uor.edu
Redlands, CA

                           / ^   ^ \
                          { (o) (o) }
      -------------oOOOo-------U-------oOOOo--------------
     |                                                   |
     |   Quote from David Stern,                         |
     | "With the first pick in the 1997 NBA draft -      |
     |   The Boston Celtics select, TIM DUNCAN,          |
     |    of Wake Forest University."                    |
     |                                Oooo.              |
     |                 .oooO          (   )              |
                         \_)