torture

This is true torture.  As much as I want the Celts to get
the first draft pick, I can't stand watching them lose every
game.

Tonight's loss was unforgivable.  With .3 seconds left, the only
legal way to score a basket is a tip-in off a high lob.  The
Celts should have put five men in the paint to build a wall in
front of the hoop.  Instead, they followed people out to the
three-point line and were lured completely away from the paint!
In that situation, how can there not be even ONE defender near
the basket?  Lyndsey Hunter, the smallest man on the court at
the time (Wesley was out), had no trouble tipping it in because
he was COMPLETELY ALONE.

It's one thing to lack talent.  It's another to throw away a win
because of a major mental error.

Mike Dynon