We are stuck

Dino and the celtics don't have a choice; we are stuck with him for as long
as his contract runs, we'll be very lucky if an NBA team get him after all
what has happen; he won't go back to Europe (unless he's crazy) I mean, who
in his right mind will waste all that money!!!

it is clear that he wants to stay in Boston, and altough I'm disapointed
that he and his contract are still green, I'd rather see him playing center
that Pervis Ellison  any day!!!!!!

PS
don't trade Dee, he'll flourish under Pitino's system

                      -rami