Re: on the line...

I agree completely!  Why?  I never thought Duncan was that good. I'm no
expert, and the experts think he will be great, but my humble opinion is
that he disappeared in many college games, especially the few games where
he had to play another big man. Anyone seen what Camby did to him?

Mercer on the other hand, at times reminded me of Jordan. He seemed like he
could just take over a game and become unstoppable, the few times Pitino
let him.

I think Duncan was the closest thing to a sure NBA player, so he was the
easy choice. But I think we are going to be glad to have Mercer instead.

I'm putting i ton the line here.  Tim Duncan will be trade bait in around
three years while Mercer wil be an all star.
Believe it
J Davies