Re: Radja's injury

I read the same article, but have the opposite conclusion.  How could
the Celtics not know about the knee (if it's true).  It was the Celtic
doctors who performed the surgery in the first place.  It seems like it
would be very difficult to scope his knee, perform an MRI, perform
surgery, examine his knee after surgery, and monitor rehab and not
notice that there was no cartlige in it.  I'm sorry, but I just don't by
that the Celtics had no knowledge of Radja's knee.  For that matter, I
find it hard to believe that they are claiming they had no knowledge
that he had seen another doctor.  The globe was reporting this before
the trade and befor the physical, yet Rick had the nerve to get up on
stand after the physical and say that he had no knowledge until then
that Dino was in any pain and seeing other doctors.  This is just
getting hard to believe.

adam