Re: Radja's injury

> I read the same article, but have the opposite conclusion.  How could
> the Celtics not know about the knee (if it's true).  It was the Celtic
> doctors who performed the surgery in the first place.  It seems like it
> would be very difficult to scope his knee, perform an MRI, perform
> surgery, examine his knee after surgery, and monitor rehab and not
> notice that there was no cartlige in it.

Radja did not tell the Celtics doctor's but took a third opinion of a
Doctor in New York. I am not surprised that the Celtics doctor did not
know. RP never said that an MRI has been performed on Radja's knees..he
said that Radja has been playing tennis with the physical trainer and has
been coming to practice and appears to be in top physical shape.

> I am sorry, but I just don't by
> that the Celtics had no knowledge of Radja's knee.  For that matter, I
> find it hard to believe that they are claiming they had no knowledge
> that he had seen another doctor.  The globe was reporting this before
> the trade and befor the physical, yet Rick had the nerve to get up on
> stand after the physical and say that he had no knowledge until then
> that Dino was in any pain and seeing other doctors.  This is just
> getting hard to believe.

I don't because either or his agent would have made that point amidst all
that cross-fire that happend following his trade. It is clear that Dino
wants to stay with the celtics and RP has no use for him.. let's see what
happens the C's are already talking to several European teams. - Mishra