Re: so many thoughts

On Fri, 27 Jun 1997 JOzersky@aol.com wrote:

> Thanks so much for the summary.  We celtics fans who are out of NE can no
> longer depend on the Globe for info like that, so we need good guys like you
> to bring it to us.  Did you hear the press conference at Brandeis, by any
> chance?
>
> josh

	Glad you liked it.... Actually being there for the one of the
biggest drafts in Celtic's history was incredidble.  They gave out tee
shirts that read "I was 'drafted' by the Boston Celtics".

	I didn't see much of the Brandeis press conference except for a
short clip on the news.  I think Pitino just talked about how happy he was
to get Mercer at 6.  He said he had told Mercer, "We might trade the pick.
I love you, but this is a business."

Jeremy