GREAT DRAFT

We just had a great draft.  Battie is overated and Van Horn really doesn't
fit into Pininos system.

A guy I graduated high school with played ball about a year at Colorado.  He
and Billups got caught stealing Blockbuster coupons at a store.  It was
really not a big deal.  I just hope that Billups is a good person,  We know
he can play.

First thing to do is stop with the Pippen talk!  WE DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT
WANT OR NEED PIPPEN!!!!

Second, get rid of Dino anyway possible!  Buy him out or ship him back to
Croatia if possible.  No one in this league wants him now.

Third, acquire a free agent center.  Who is available?  Someone please make
a list.  Williams will want more than we have to offer.

Fourth, do not change the uniforms please!! What is next cheerleaders??????

Looks like we have a new rivalry with Brown and Pitino and the teams.
Should be interesting.  I never really liked that depressing Brown much
anyways, although he is a hell of a coach.