Draft

I'm glad the Celts decided to keep their picks instead of making the Pippen
deal ( I lost a little faith in Pitino on this one) but when I look at the
stats on Billups, I notice that he only shot 40% from the field and averaged
less than 5 assists per game. Hopefully, he's one of those players, like DJ,
that play beyond their stats. On Mercer, I watched him in the NCAAs and he
seemed tired and out of breath late in the games. How's he going to hold up
under an NBA schedule? Hope there's something I'm missing but I don't think
either are 'sure bets'. Hope I'm wrong.

Gary