Re: Levanthal says Pitino made a mistake

- --=_ORCL_11949507_0_11919706261901360
Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit

Last year he ranked us A+ and look what happened. I am satisfied with the
draft, the pippen trade had me worried. Mitch Lawrence in his column reports
that the C's are  expected to make run at Lakers backup center Travis Knight,
a free agent July 1.It will be great, if we can get Travis without mortgaging
our future. RP should try to trade for Walter McCarthy he could be an
excellent backup for Walker, after all he is averaging 5.5 minutes a game for
the Knicks and is not expected to do any better the coming season unless the
Knicks trade Oakley or Buck Williams. - Mishra

- --=_ORCL_11949507_0_11919706261901360