Dream Backcourt and center

actually, having come through the nightmare of anxiety that was the
future-destroying Pippin deal, I think we are in excellent shape.  One way or
another, we are rid of him, even if we have to buy him out.  Furthermore,
with the four players we have now Mercer, Billups, Williams, and Walker, we
don't need a center as more than a fourth option on offense.  IOW, we have
plenty of money to spend on the best shotblocker/defender around.  You can
only have so many all-stars...

In five years, when mercer and billups are 26 year old all stars with a
decade of glory ahead of them, and Scottie Pippin is 37 and sitting in the
disgruntled players home, we will all have a good laugh at the disaster that
wasnt.

josh