Thank you: Michael Jordan

So finally MJ stepped in and stopped the Pippen trade and we got what we
wanted well! almost:
I wanted Battie & Mercer but Billups & Mercer is fine with me. Obviously now
wesley is gone too. Clearly our starting 5 now read:

Radja(C), Walker(PF), Williams(SF), Mercer(SG) & McGrady(PG) with Ellison,
Brown, Barros
and Minor as backups. Out of the two guards Brown & Barros, one needs to go,
it looks like it will be Barros who is a little bit more marketable.
                                     - Mishra