Pitino comments on Dino

- --------------5A249E65CE0195A338A55C38

RP said he has petition the league.

Reporter: What happens if the league void the deal?
RP: Then obviously we got a player that doesn't fit the Boston Celtics.
Reporter: But he is under contract..........
RP: He must be DISABLED. He has seen a few doctors, maybe he's going to
see 10 more.

WOW! He hates DINO!

This is all on SportsChannel NE.

- --------------5A249E65CE0195A338A55C38

<HTML>
RP said he has petition the league.

<P>Reporter: What happens if the league void the deal?
<BR>RP: Then obviously we got a player that doesn't fit the Boston Celtics.
<BR>Reporter: But he is under contract..........
<BR>RP: He must be <U>DISABLED</U>. He has seen a few doctors, maybe he's
going to see 10 more.

<P>WOW! He hates DINO!

<P>This is all on SportsChannel NE.</HTML>

- --------------5A249E65CE0195A338A55C38--