OLD BIRD GAMES ON VIDEO

Hello Fellow Celtics Fans --
     Well I can't wait to start taping some games of the Pitino-Walker-
Williams-Billups-Mercer era!  The excitement is coming back!
     But I am still working on my hobby of collecting old Celtics games on
video from the Bird era and earlier.  I presently have about 350 games on
tape, but I can't get enough Bird!
     I am looking for other Celtics fans who might have some old tapes
stashed away somewhere with some great games on them.  I am primarilly
looking for games from the early 80's and the 70's.  If anyone has any tapes
available, I'd be interested in trading or buying.  Please e-mail me.
Thanks,  Ed  afn15554@afn.org