Billups & Mercer !

Billups at 3 - Mercer at 6 !

Much as I liked what I saw of Battie, and think he would have been a real
Celtic type player, this may be pretty good if Pitino is right and Billups
turns out to be "one of the top 5 point guards in the NBA in 3 years".

And if all the doubt Pitino sowed about Mercer in the past few weeks was a
smoke screen to get him to be available at 6 - it worked perfectly !  I hope
Pitino's judgement is good - if it is, this could be a great draft for the
Celts.  Thank goodness that Michael nixed the Pippen (Antique part II) deal !

Hank