Re: BASTARD RADJA

- --------------6ED306AC21E29B4684500311

OK, let's be clear people.  We don't know if Dino failed the MRI.  He
failed the PHYSICAL.  That could mean passing the MRI and failing any
number of other strength, flexibility or joint tests that are far more
easily dogged.  I'm not saying he did this - I'm jsut saying that it's
possible for it to happen, especially if the doctor has been instructed
to be extra sensitive by a 76er team pissed off by Radja's attitude and
delay tactics, and thus experiencing buyer's
remorse.damekmo@teleport.com wrote:

> >How can you fail a physical on purpose?  The 76ers did a mri of his
> >knee.  If there was damage that showed on the mri, he failed.  He
> could
> >not do this on purpose.
> >
> >Peace,
> >--
> >Bentz
>
> I ask the question one more time. Did Dino tell Rick not to trade him
> ANY TEAM because he didn't think he could pass anybody's physical. How

> do
> you fail an MRI? The front office tells their doctors that it doesn't
> matter what the test reveals, he fails. Or..."Whatever little thing
> you
> find," and given the fact that he's 30 and been operated on they'll
> certainly find any little thing, "he fails." Believe me, if Dino
> wanted to
> play for a team, like, say...a warm weather contender like the Lakers,

> he
> would've been there for his physical the next day, and his agent
> would've
> been all over any "failed physical" report.
>
> Paul M

- --
Geoffrey H. Carr

English Instructor
Asahikawa Board of Education
Asahikawa, Hokkaido, Japan

Voice and Fax 81-166-36-2335
E-mail  boston@eolas-net.or.jp

Caelum non animum mutant qui trans mare current.

- --------------6ED306AC21E29B4684500311

begin:          vcard
fn:             Geoffrey  Carr
n:              Carr;Geoffrey
org:            Asahikawa Board of Education
adr:            Kyoinjutaku A-21;;Higashiasahikawa kita 1-6-8-8;Asahikawa ;Hokkaido;078;Japan
email;internet: boston@eolas-net.or.jp
title:          Instructor
tel;fax:        0166-36-2335
tel;home:       0166-36-2335