Re: BASTARD RADJA

>How can you fail a physical on purpose?  The 76ers did a mri of his
>knee.  If there was damage that showed on the mri, he failed.  He could
>not do this on purpose.
>
>Peace,
>--
>Bentz

I ask the question one more time. Did Dino tell Rick not to trade him to
ANY TEAM because he didn't think he could pass anybody's physical. How do
you fail an MRI? The front office tells their doctors that it doesn't
matter what the test reveals, he fails. Or..."Whatever little thing you
find," and given the fact that he's 30 and been operated on they'll
certainly find any little thing, "he fails." Believe me, if Dino wanted to
play for a team, like, say...a warm weather contender like the Lakers, he
would've been there for his physical the next day, and his agent would've
been all over any "failed physical" report.

Paul M