totally bummed

About the rumor on Pippen & Longley for our #3 and #6.  I am operating
on three hours sleep today and my mind and body can't respond, so I am
merely "bummed" about this idea--totally.  My feeling is that Pitino and
especially Wallace are young talent oriented and won't get sucked into
such a deal.  It doesn't help us with point guard, it further confuses our
forward glut, it offends the fans who know Pippen's age and
weaknesses.  If in doubt, go for young talent; they can be moved if not
improved.  Old geezers (Dino?) can only fade on you.

Gene

Hoping I won't lose my zeal for the new regime.