Re: Draft and stuff...

- ----------
> From: Matthew Booker         ext9156 <mbooker@tyndall.com.au>
> To: celtics <celtics@igtc.COM>; casey soulies <corndog@rcip.com>
> Subject: RE: Draft and stuff...
> Date: Wednesday, June 25, 1997 4:57 PM
>

> I agree. But I just don't think Mercer will fall to 6. I can't believe
the
> mock draft with Mercer at 9 They have to be kidding! Or they are Pitino
> disciples.
>
> Matt

I think Mercer will be there at 6 but we won't take him.  His stock has
been falling, partly because some teams question whether he has enough
moves beat someone off the dribble, and partly because the general
consensus needs of this draft are point guards and big bodies, neither of
which Mercer is.

Jeff