Re: New Logo?

- --------------B66CEEAC0B7E97F9385CC8AB

Phe Meas wrote:

> I just saw Philly's and the Nets' new logo and I think it would be a
> great idea if the C's get a new one. Not a totally new one, but one
> with
> a more modern look. (Like the N.E. Patriots - they changed the patriot
>
> guy, but it is still a picture of a patriot)

   We shouldn't even honor this with a response, and I'm sure bands of
people are gathering in Boston as I speak for the public stoning.

Rick - if you are out there - PLEASE don't change the uni's!!!!
Remember - Rick had the uniforms at Kentucky changed to something
trimmed in denim (DENIM!) with denim-trimmed shoes (DENIM!)

The design is classic, and one of the most recagnizable in team
sports.... changing or even "updating" it would be a disgrace.

that's all I have to say about that.

- --------------B66CEEAC0B7E97F9385CC8AB

begin:          vcard
fn:             Haigh Jonathan
n:              Jonathan;Haigh
org:            Landdesign, Inc.
adr:            120 Third Ave. South;;;Franklin;Tennessee;37064;USA
email;internet: jhaigh@landdesign.com
title:          Designer
tel;work:       615.591.7164
tel;fax:        615.591.9718