Fox & Wesley

Has anyone thought about the reason that Boston hasn't attempted to resign
Fox or Wesley yet could be because of the salary cap.  If Boston waits until
they sign their draft picks (if we use them), then signs them without any
salary cap problems then Fox and/or Wesley could be resigned under the Larry
Bird rule.  If I'm wrong about this please let me know.  But this could be a
possibility and Rick may have already discussed this with Fox and/or Wesley.

Mafiaso